Wouldn’t it be amazing if the fastest way to build muscle fell into your lap today? Can you imagine getting started with ease and enjoying results within the next 30 days?
With each word you read you feel more and more amazed at how quickly you can understand and implements these phenomenal ways to build muscle fast.
Here are all the disadvantages of NOT trying to build muscle fast:
· Excess fat in more places than you care to mention.
· Bone density decreases over time.
· Sleeping patterns get more and more out of whack as the days roll by.
Surprisingly enough, getting on board with the fastest way to build muscle will point you in the right direction along with improving your overall health.
Now here are some ways to help you perfect, polish and strengthen your muscles. Apply these tools and you’ll build muscle that STRENGTHENS, TONES, and SCULPTS!
1. The Program. The fastest way to build muscle requires you to come full circle with a PLAN that clearly lays out which exercises you will do on which days.
Mix it up a little by including exercise that focus on certain muscles as well as working to build muscle fast with exercises that work several muscles at once.
2. Good Form. In short, the fastest way to build muscle means doing whatever you have to do to learn the proper way to do each exercise in your program.
Seriously, I’m not kidding around…make it point to learn each exercise slowly while using lightweights. Remember, to build muscle you want to focus your attention of the muscle not on momentum.
Be steady. Be controlled. Take it slow. I promise, the results you get from these ways to build muscle fast will astound you.
3. Stress The Muscle. As you might have guessed, to start the ball rolling in the muscle building process, you have to stress the muscle.
You are aiming for exhaustion. Your muscle should be completely exhausted during the final rep of your final set. If you discover that your muscles are too tired and you start to lose form before your last rep – you are probably using too much weight.
4. Monitor What You Eat. One of the surefire ways to build muscle fat includes giving up junk food and only putting into your body foods that are good for it.
Turn your attention to complex carbs and protein such as egg whites and low fat yogurt.
Bite the bullet and stay away from sugary white processed foods.
Eat at no more than six small meals during the day. This small change will provide your body with a steady supply of fuel to build muscle.
5. Switch It Up. A good rule of thumb is around every four to six weeks you change up your routine. You see your body will adapt to stress.
When that happens, you’ll hit a plateau and like it or not, the benefits of weight training will begin to fade away. To put a stop to this, increase the weight size and change exercises.